quarta-feira, 25 de maio de 2011

My Testimony of Life!

Very well, my dear brother my testimony of life.And that was me. a boy of about 20-odd years.He worked as a servant to my father. More with a time he retired, and went north. There rumors of my second family he had arranged another woman 30 years of age, and that he was 72 at that time.Knowing my mother mourned greatly. With a time he returned home and made its peace with my mother forgave her.More with each passing year he was inside the house muttering.He said he did not want to die in this place that this place was not for him, we lived in, Guarulhos Sao Paulo until the present day.Then he sickle, north of La he returned again to this woman, knowing that my mother when he returned he did not want him back.Then the house began to fight, he wanted to sell the house to give money to the other.Look brother.If he did so we would be living in the street, look at the thinking behind the devil's meat ..So was this battle for many years. and he saw that he was wrong because my cousin opened his eyes, was pastor of the Church and God's Love, that my cousin is no longer with us, God has taken him. Then he preached to my father making him open his eyes.So this battle is over. God put a truce.More about these things I've grown, I drank lots of booze, since I really liked, My 11 years, I was in love with a girl skin. Call Vanessa, I was sick this girl skin.Most did not dare say it to her. My sisters wanted to bring up more a strength I did not dare say it to her personally.That was until my 25 years, so my Sister Lucia said she got a boyfriend, it saddened me even more, I no longer had the will to life. I started drinking heavily, got to stay in a huge depression, drinking a quart of rum a day
  
Had no desire to work more, not eat more right, no longer had a will or for life.Then one day I was lying with a bottle of rum, so I got goosebumps all over and in my mind, I said this will give you everything you want, I will give you how many women you want. Cars all just what I want it back and you're the Anti-Christ ....So I never have talked over my life and God. it does what you want from my soul. And he said you'll never get to drink, then I will go and talk to you? Let's see? I'll show you. So I threw the bottle of booze in the toilet. And went to sleep, with some more time, I still drank and tried to kill me many times, put a wire antenna in the neck, but dared not hang me. I kept thinking, cuts in my wrists, and had an inner voice that kept saying yes to cut right here, and will feel even faster. So I was watching, the Channel Record was listening to the preaching of the pastor, and ended up sleeping more, I woke up at night, afraid and very large, a very bad feeling. then I looked at my stove and saw a very ugly creature staring at me ...
His likeness was that ...
             
We had head, bull's eye and his body was like a dog, had the color white stripes, and his body was like smoke, transparent gray.Then I saw these, creature she came and jumped on my back and everything went black and my whole body went stiff, then I saw a TV via voice, saying, rubs his leg and says Gideon. At that time they were doing in the universal order of the holy fire of Israel. So they preach on the biblical text of Gideon. Then I started to rub her legs and said Gideon, Gideon was so relieving. But this was then followed by three days in the last, when I was all locked up so I felt like a dog, my mouth felt like I had high dog teeth. Then I cried and said my God I can not take it but ..Then a voice told him safe and leads to church ..So I took a Bible New Testament, those little.Blue cover, so I left home about 4 to 5 hours of the morning ..And arriving there, was still closed I sat and waited until 7 o'clock in the morning. And I shivered a lot. My leg was shaking so much ..Then came a lady who would attend, the worship of QUEL day. And I told her everything.Then she said she would speak with the pastor, and I waited until he call me. He put everybody to pick up the altar, then the minute I touched the altar I took a shock like a bolt of electric shock too great. I fell backwards. Then the worker shouted out a devil, and my mouth opened just laughed, I just had no control of my mouth.Then they catch me and took me to the garage of the church, the church lights were equal to wink, wink.Everyone was scared, so they took me to a corner in the garage of the church. And the worker said, ties the hands, my hands and twist it back and I could not move and tried to drive, but I was afraid to close my eyes, and they drove the more I felt a alivior, then after you have finished the cult of the worker, called me into a corner and sat and talked a little about your life what he had done before church members ..He told me that he drank, took drugs, he liked to fight, until he met the Lord Jesus ..

So my brothers with a time, I attend church I was released by the hand of the Lord Jesus, today I do not drink anything else, unless coffee, and water ..I also ask for a wife. me and God has fully improved, Luciana gave me, she knows the Internet, I married her almost two years, and in the name of the Lord Jesus forever and ever ..Today I've been blessed not freguento, the Universal Church because it does not teach the word today I am the Life and Light, this church and very blessed.Today my brothers loved everything that I weigh. God give me for it, never denied me anything else and my life today. I have a good job at home I have more I'm looking for a better, and God will give me and the Lord Jesus ...This is my testimony my beloved brethren, so that you know that God is unique. and only the Lord Jesus Save why give your life to the Lord Jesus ...May God bless you all abundantly ..Stay in the peace of the Lord Jesus he loves you all.

Nenhum comentário:

Apocalipse 16